Saturday 11 May 2013

Guide on Fire peaks (FP) Empire Good game

Guys,

First thing first, once you have access to the FP in this online game. there are VERY LESS RVs in Fire peaks (FP). Very Very less.

I entered FP when I was level 51, I got my 1st RV today, I am Level 55 now, must be about 1 week later.





Select East




Now these are the resources you need:
Or you can pay approx 6000 Rubies


This is how it looks: This is a spooky look of the game.



The loss of resources to FP is huge. In this example I lose approx 65% resources as travel cost. And it is highly  recommended not to transfer resources as a regular habit. Another thing about this game is that only for Iceland it has a limit of 15 Resource Villages. Burning Sands and Fire Peaks have a limit of 10 Resource Villages for each Stone, Food and Wood. So, once you reach the level to access that world of the game, once you arrive you will find all the resource villages occupied by other players.




It is very rare for you to occupy the resource villages in this game, as you will have a food limitation and you cannot keep your soldiers in this world, but other players who already have occupied a lot of resource villages they can keep high number of soldiers and once new resource villages pop up on the map, they send multiple attacks and occupy most of them. Pretty tough out there. This is the Combat report from my 1st RV, I sent all Bear soldiers. So if you are using anything weaker, then you might want to send more than that.


Dont even dream of attacking the Towers here. Take a look at the stats of the soldiers in the tower in FP:










This was my first attack on the RBC of Fire peaks, they are called Cultists tower. I sent an attack of 302 bear soldiers and no tools. I lost 204 soldiers. The game gets extremely tough at this stage.













OK, Yesterday I thought of taking up the Dragon Prince In Fire Peaks.

 This is the espionage report, wait till you see the statistics of these soldiers..... soldiers, that aint the correct word for them.

Now look at that defense!!!!!!!!!
I was going to attack them with KG soldiers (one of the toughest soldiers in the game), but even they were shivering with fear.... This was their first encounter with Dragons, so it is natural.

Now Dragon fire has defense against melee of 400 and 470 against Ranged attackers.
Dragon claws has defense of 250 against melee and 180 against ranged defenders.


 So I thought of taking the Dragon fire with Melee and Dragon Claws with Ranged KG soldiers.

Here is how I planned the attack.




 I was uncertain of the output. I was not expecting a win, yet I did win, but with huge losses.



Here I lost all my ranged soldiers on left and right flank to the Dragon Claws. I will try Melee soldiers next time to see if that works better.


Left Flank tools used:


Center Flank tools used:


Right Flank tools used:


Wave 1: Only the Melee attackers in Center did well.



Wave 2


Wave 3


I did not get any rubies in the Combat report but my soldiers somehow got their hands on some rubies from somewhere. :D
And some unused tools also returned home. I lost all my Ranged soldiers, all KG and Bear soldiers. Strange..

Content Courtesy:http://chakravyuhalliance.blogspot.in/2012/12/guide-on-fire-peaks-fp.html

2 comments:

  1. I really need this guide for gg empire, thank you very much yogesh now i will not lost with fire peaks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your atatck against the dragon was big fail. It could have much easier. in middle 3 waves with 1 soldier and no tools. then 36 mantlets and some wall tools. At both flanks full ranged with ladder tools.

    ReplyDelete